Monday, June 8, 2009

The Happy BDay Kit!

I've been hoping to get a new birthday kit out--one that isn't too childish, not too girly and not traditional red, orange, blue and yellow! I'm so excited about this one because of its versatility. You can create a birthday layout with it OR just a beautiful layout page. It's also special to me because I created nearly all the elements myself (the metal flower border is the exception). It's a great little S4H birthday kit.
My kits are available here and here and of course I have an introductory coupon for you too!The pages from my CT are starting to roll in--I love 'em! Here are a few so far:
Anne:
Wendy:

And of course I have a qp sample for you too! Click the picture to get to the download and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Wedding, Birthday/Party Theme(s), Mardi Gras/Carnaval Theme post on Jun. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jun [LA 02:27am, NY 04:27am, UK 09:27am, OZ 07:27pm] ).

    ReplyDelete