Saturday, May 23, 2009

A BIG Sale and New Products

50% off! That's right! We're so excited about our new designers at Pretty Scrappy that we're throwing a BIG sale! Today and tomorrow, take 50% off all my creations and all the creations at the shop!

I've even added a new CU edges style to compliment the popular Yummy Ice Cream Edges--these will surely come in handy this summer!

And if you haven't checked out my all time favorite kit, Escape, check it out. It is PACKED with beautiful, unique and artistic papers and elements. Many of the elements have been hand created by me. I also took the time to create the artistic papers, including the dotty papers, myself so you're guaranteed a unique look.


I had fun hosting the speed scrap at My CT Rocks last night--oh my goodness I need to do more of those!!! Here is what I came up with using my newest kit, Escape--it's my son, Cody, and his girlfriend heading off to Junior Prom:

No comments:

Post a Comment