Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Escape

I'm so pleased to release this kit, Escape! It's packed with creative, artistic papers and elements and it's so versatile! You can purchase this beautiful S4H/S4O/PU kit at both Pretty Scrappy and Scrapable.

Papers:
Here are a few layouts some of my awesome creative team members have created so far:
AnikA:
Wendy:
Valeri:
This is the layout that came out of the speed scrap I hosted for CT Appreciation Week--my son, Cody, and his girlfriend at prom:


Sorry this link has expired

3 comments:

  1. merci beaucoup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete